Pages

If you enjoy my work, a donation is always appreciated. Or Become a Patron!

Tuesday, 16 May 2017

1.4 Spoiler shots: Part 1 (Mirror)

Li' Jarr is the name of this Khajiit. You might remember him as the cat man always hanging around Quillinda. Li' Jarr is just one of the many characters that I have written dialogue for who are fully voiced now.

In my progress report I have mentioned, "Map #2 full revamp of clutter/locations/land decor" This is just a taste to show you that yes, Full revamp. This area of the map was barren, now it is not, the entirety of map 2 was rebuilt to be fully decorated with houses, dungeons people and quests. Just redeveloping the land took me around 6 months. The following images are a fraction of what has been added to Map #2.












1.4 Spoiler shot: Part 2 will be out soon. To those who care, yes I am still at risk of loosing my internet.  It takes a humble person to ask strangers for help. It takes a person of little pride to divulge personal and desperate details of their life with the same strangers.

Since sharing my situation with the world, I have accepted the pledge of two people on Patreon, who with good heart, earnestly wish to help me. I have received one donation of $5 from a person that has never played my mod. It has been 10 days. This kind soul has suggested that maybe the others who enjoy my mod might be in desperate times as well. I told them that I do not believe that mods should ever be behind a pay wall, nor should they ever be charged. I told him it is against my core ideals to ask strangers for money, but it honours me that he would help. I know that there are some authors and even reviewers that get hundreds of dollars a month in assistance. I'm not sure that everyone is in an equal place. The post I made asking for help has been seen by 10,000 English speaking people. It saddens me to think that 10,000 people who seem interested in my work can't reach out to help with even 50 cents. of 10,000 people, 3 people found it in their hearts to help support me.
I'm sharing these pictures while I can and posting these updates to show they are not lies. The work I have done polishes Summerset Isle, quadruples the content of the mod.
If you like what I do, if you are excited for the update. Please, help me. Anything you can do to relieve some of my financial burdens will help me more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment